Continuing from previous article.
- Firstly we need to have the heart that care about a problem
- Secondly we need to understand the core problem enough
- Thirdly we need to start very small that it's doable enough
- Do these more: empathize, be educated, execute
- Do these less: being selfish, ignorant, stagnant
A quote from today’s kurzgesagt video:
Climate change is a global problem and no country alone can fix it.
Working out who’s responsible is not as simple as it seems and in a way it’s a daft question. But one that has plagued international politics for decades. In the end, it’s pretty simple. Everybody need to do the best they can and right now, we’re all not doing that.
But we can begin today.